gimp dark/dark theme

Author: der.hans via PLUG-discuss
To: quatsch
CC: der.hans
New-Topics: non free video codecs for chromium
Subject: gimp dark/dark theme
moin moin,

gimp ( and some other tools, but don't remember which, xsane, I think )
have a dark/dark theme going on where the app is now in a dark them with
dark background and the text for dialogs is also dark, so you have to
highlight the text to see what you typed.

Anyone know how to fix that?

This is on debian buster with default KDE version, but I think I see it on
Ubuntu with KDE as well.

ciao,

der.hans
--
# https://www.LuftHans.com https://www.PhxLinux.org
# Hope has two beautiful daughters: Anger and Courage. Anger at the way