Re: what is my ip address

Author: der.hans via PLUG-discuss
To: Michael Butash via PLUG-discuss
CC: der.hans
Subject: Re: what is my ip address
Am 30. Aug, 2020 schwätzte Michael Butash via PLUG-discuss so:

moin moin,

Looks like that's hitting the website and returning the result. There are
a couple sites like that.

We tend to use icanhazip.com for $dayjob. Very handy to get data from
customers.

Didn't know about the /all option, thanks.

ciao,

der.hans

--
# https://www.LuftHans.com https://www.PhxLinux.org
# "The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the