Re: Edit SDDM theme

+ (text/html)
Author: Jim via PLUG-discuss
To: plug-discuss
CC: Jim
Subject: Re: Edit SDDM theme
Thanks for including that link to the theme collection.  I found one
that had the login form on the left and didn't have an avatar.  It
blurred the third of the background image that was behind the login
form.  Thankfully the person who wrote it included comments in
theme.conf that explained how to eliminate the blur effect.

thanks again.