Re: text too small - almost forgot

Author: Jim via PLUG-discuss
To: plug-discuss
CC: Jim
Subject: Re: text too small - almost forgot
I opened system settings, clicked startup and shutdown.  The first
option on the top left is Login Screen (SDDM).  I click that and the
advanced tab shows.  I click it, but there's no settings synchronization
button.  I have Plasma 5.12.9.    You can see what I do have under the
advanced tab here https://ibb.co/3snzX6Y