tonight: Kubernetes and Python

Author: der.hans via PLUG-discuss
To: quatsch
CC: der.hans
Subject: tonight: Kubernetes and Python
moin moin,

Austin will be covering Kubernetes and Python for us tonight.

We'll be meeting via Big Blue Button.

https://lufthans.bigbluemeeting.com/b/plu-yuk-7xx

Meeting details.

https://phxlinux.org/index.php/meetings/14-east-valley-meeting.html

Stammtisch is a week from Tuesday. This month we'll have a resume review
event starting at 18:00. Lori B from SCaLE ( and many other projects )
will be joining to help us with resume reviews. If you want some feedback
this will be a good event to attend.

https://gettogether.community/series/30/floss-jobs-networking-event/

Next month we'll have a LOPSA founder on to talk about cleaning up
complicated DNS zones.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com   https://www.PhxLinux.org
#  "I dream of a world where the truth is what shapes people's politics.