Re: Public DNS Servers

+ (text/html)
Author: Andrew McRobb via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Andrew McRobb
Subject: Re: Public DNS Servers
I can't speak much about privacy, but I've used OpenDNS in the past with no
problems. I'm sure someone will say something about it.

https://www.opendns.com/home-internet-security/

If you want real privacy I would just use VPN service, don't think a DNS
service is necessarily going to get a lot of information from you just
based on what sites you visit every so often. Your computer has a few
layers of DNS caching as is, but that's just my two cents.

On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 2:12 AM AZ Pete via PLUG-discuss <