Re: firefox ps or top for tabs

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael Butash via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Michael Butash, der.hans
Subject: Re: firefox ps or top for tabs
There is the built in task manager built-in under options, more, task
manager, that tends to tell me who the pigs are. I keep it as a pinned tab
always per profile.

I tend to see the tabs freaking out with a constant htop as well, I'll
usually just kill the offender in htop, and figure out what tab/site it was.

Sadly my offenders are always gmail, hangouts, and typically worst, any
open o365 profile, of which I usually have a few.

-mb

On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 9:40 AM der.hans via PLUG-discuss <