Re: Password Management Services

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael Butash via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Michael Butash
Subject: Re: Password Management Services
The problem I'm finding with the Synology is that it's akin to an embedded
os, I can't really tweak much with it without their scripts overwriting
everything. Same issue with trying to get a mail relay working on it,
their gui is too stupid to setup what I need, and I can't just tweak with
the cf files myself, as they're overwritten when the daemon is restarted.
At least I don't know enough about them to.

I need to figure out where they're seeding from, and see if I can tweak
with that, and not break my filer. I also am bugging their support, maybe
they know something I don't about this. Not really had to hack on my
synology much before, it's worked and worked well usually.

Worst case, I did get my LastPass data exported and imported into
KeePassXC, so that worked out mostly. Even got my Yubikey setup with it,
so rather happy about that.

-mb

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 8:36 AM Stephen Partington via PLUG-discuss <