Re: chrome v chromium

+ (text/html)
Author: Andrew McRobb via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Andrew McRobb
Subject: Re: chrome v chromium
Chrome is a more closed source vs Chromium, but essentially Chrome is a
rebrand of Chromium. I wouldn't say there are any significant gains/losses
comparing one to another off the top of my head. Besides supporting some
closed source encoding stuff out of the box, and only whitelisting
extensions in the Google Web App Store if you use Chrome. Not sure about
Flash w/ both, but I'm sure both of them are near the end of life support.
If you like to support completely open-source projects use Chromium instead.

On Sat, May 9, 2020 at 2:49 PM Harold Hartley via PLUG-discuss <