Re: jitsi updates

+ (text/html)
Author: Ted Gould via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Ted Gould, der.hans
Subject: Re: jitsi updates
Dude, you've missed the most exciting Jitsi announcement!

https://jitsi.org/blog/e2ee/
Because Jitsi works with multiple streams and doesn't require decoding and resampling on the server side they can send them encrypted to the server which then will choose which to send on. Real e2e video chat. Very exciting. Hopefully soon.
Ted