Re: I can't remember

Author: Brian Cluff via PLUG-discuss
To: plug-discuss
CC: Brian Cluff
Subject: Re: I can't remember
Short answer, Hugin.
Most programs that process stacked images will offer an option to align
then, which just uses hugin.  If your program doesn't offer alignment,
you can just use hugin to align them.  When you go to stitch the images
check off under "remapped images" No Exposure correction, low dynamic
range.. That's from the advanced interface. If you are using the Simple
interface just check off "Keep Intermediate images" when you go to
stitch.  I'm not sure if those images are exposure corrected, so you
might want to use advanced interface if you need them to not be exposure
corrected.

Brian Cluff