meeting this Thursday

Author: der.hans via PLUG-discuss
To: quatsch
CC: der.hans
Subject: meeting this Thursday
moin moin,

There will be an online meeting this Thursday at 19:00. The theme will be
tech careers. We have everyone lined up, but still working on some of the
details.

The meeting will be conducted in either jitsi or zoom. Most likely zoom.

Working on a full announcement, but wanted to at least get out a
placeholder announcement.

Also, we will be having an open organization meeting Tuesday at 19:00.
Again, online in either jitsi or zoom.

ciao,

der.hans
--
# https://www.LuftHans.com https://www.PhxLinux.org
# Linux Fest Northwest cancelled, working to get presentations online