Re: OT: Wireless Routers and Access Points

+ (text/html)
Author: Stephen Partington
To: plugaz, Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: OT: Wireless Routers and Access Points
Ubiquity wireless mesh APs are about 80-100 right now.
https://store.ui.com/collections/unifi-network-access-points/products/unifi-ac-mesh-ap

I have one and want a few more.

PS google dislikes your email,
"Be careful with this message
Gmail could not verify that it actually came from codezilla.xyz. Avoid
clicking links, downloading attachments, or replying with personal
information."

On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 3:58 PM Nathan (PLUGAZ) <>
wrote:

> Hey All,
>
> My dd-wrt router is getting on in years and seems to be failing quite a
> bit. I'm looking for some recommendations for routers. I have a linux
> box that sits between my cable modem and my network, so I really don't
> need a big router, really just an access point. Nevertheless, I enjoy
> looking at pretty stats and such about my wireless clients.
>
> Any suggestions?

Stephen