Re: small, portable, mechanical keyboard

Author: der.hans
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: small, portable, mechanical keyboard
Am 29. Mar, 2020 schwätzte Brian Cluff so:

moin moin,

> Hrmmm, For me I think it would be worth the extra space and weight to have
> dedicated number keys.

Yeah, I have a happy hacking keyboard and the layout just doesn't work for
me.

There are lots of people who love it, though, so power to them :).

In this case, I figured it might be interesting for people presuming we
ever get to travel again.

Then again, if civilisation collapses, we might all need equipment that
can fit in a backpack.

ciao,

der.hans

> Brian Cluff
>
> On 3/29/20 11:08 AM, der.hans wrote:
>> moin moin,
>>
>> We have some people who really love mechanical keyboard.
>>
>> Some FLOSS hardware types have put together a kickstarter for a portable
>> mechanical keyboard.
>>
>> https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/keyboardio/atreus
>>
>> ciao,
>>
>> der.hans

#  https://www.LuftHans.com   https://www.PhxLinux.org
#  Linux Fest Northwest cancelled, working to get presentations online
#  https://www.lfnw.org/conferences/2020
#  Generation Z: the first generation for which a zombie apocalypse
#    is possible ( even though it still isn't )