coloring patterns for kids

Author: der.hans
To: quatsch
Subject: coloring patterns for kids
moin moin,

our esteemed PLUGger Ted pointed out a Mastodon post about some coloring
mandalas for those of us looking for stay at home activities.

https://mastodon.art/@welshpixie/103895388372414414

Now that I have a functioning laser printer ( and still owe an email about
that ), I'm up for printing things out.

Anyone have links to some good Free and Open art, brain teasers, etc. for
those stuck at home and inclined to work on such things?

ciao

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com   https://www.PhxLinux.org
#  Linux Fest Northwest cancelled, working to get presentations online