Re: size of folders

Author: Brian Cluff
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: size of folders
The --si option is telling you the size with a K equal to 1000 instead
of 1024 which over the size of pictures you are getting the size of
makes a difference between the 2 sizes.  ...and apparently the -h option
uses 1024 as it's K size overrides the --si option, probably because it
came after the --si option.

If you want the most accurate, tell it to give you the size in bytes.
Sure the number will be huge but there is no mistaking the size you are
getting.

Brian Cluff