Re: find directory

Author: Brian Cluff
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: find directory
You can always us the find command.  But for tracking down space hogs, I
really like the command line program ncdu.
apt install ncdu
then you can do:
ncdu /
It will run a scan of your whole file system and then show you a run
down of how much space each directory uses.  you can then navigate in
it's interface within the directories and it will show you the run down
of what's inside them.
You can sort the output in a number of different ways and have it show
various different counts.

You can also interactively delete stuff directly from inside the program.

Brian Cluff