resume reviews Tue night

Author: der.hans
To: quatsch
Subject: resume reviews Tue night
moin moin,

quick reminder that we'll be doing resume reviews Tuesday night before
Stammtisch.

Resume reviews start at 18:00, Stammtisch at 19:00.

Both at Boulders on Southern, 1010 W Southern Ave, Mesa

https://gettogether.community/events/2659/floss-jobs-networking-event/

https://gettogether.community/series/14/floss-stammtisch/

Four times a year we have career / job events before Stammtisch.

Twice a year we give resume reviews. Twice a year we host a job networking
event.

Though it's a resume review night, I know at least a couple of us have
positions we're trying to fill.

ciao,

der.hans
--