Re: Hiring Senior VMWare

+ (text/html)
Author: Snyder, Alexander J
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Hiring Senior VMWare
AFAIK they have not yet posted it, as the current guy just submitted his
2wk notice yesterday.

As a Linux admin, the hiring manager asked us all if we knew anyone with
Senior VMWare experience. I didn't, directly, so I posted here.

Based on my daily interaction, i know we have ~50(?at least?) physical
hosts managed by two vCenter instances. We have ~2700 Linux VMs and a few
hundred Windows VMs. We have two DCs, but are in the process of a major
restructure moving a significant number of resources to the cloud and
RedHat (proper).

I hope that helps. The current team has two sufficiently skilled, but not
senior VMWare Engineers.

Thanks,
Alexander

Sent from my Galaxy S10+