Re: Slack for PLUG

+ (text/html)
Author: Thomas Scott
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Slack for PLUG
I also vote for Slack - I love having things self hosted (as i type this
ironically in gmail), but having too many "app(s) [services] for that" also
clashes with my ability to practice the Unix philosophy of "do one thing
well".

I still use google-voice for sms as well. Until mint was definitively the
cheapest pre-purchased mobile service, I could hop whenever it was cheaper
to a new data plan (provider agnostic) and keep my number without any
porting hassles. I also use it to avoid picking up my phone using my
browsers single website mode, coincidentally my texts get a little long
winded .
<https://about.me/thomas.scott?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=edit_panel&utm_content=thumb>
Thomas Scott
about.me/thomas.scott