Re: Red Hat User Group launch

Author: der.hans
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Red Hat User Group launch
Am 03. Jan, 2020 schwätzte Snyder, Alexander J so:

moin moin,

> We must battle for dominance.

Actually, we must cooperate for greatness :).

ciao,

der.hans

> Thanks,
> Alexander
>
> Sent from my Galaxy S10+
>
> On Fri, Jan 3, 2020, 16:40 Jill Rouleau <> wrote:
>
>> Red Hat is launching a RHUG in Tempe. The first meetup will be Wed Jan 22
>> at
>> the Main Event in Tempe, with a presentation on Ansible for Security
>> Compliance
>> and Incident Response. (Coincidentally, there will also be an introductory
>> presentation on Ansible at PLUG, in February!)
>>
>> Hope to see lots of folks from PLUG there.
>> https://events.redhat.com/profile/form/index.cfm?PKformID=0x126256abcd
>>
>> -Jill

# https://www.LuftHans.com https://www.PhxLinux.org
# LFNW cfp closes Jan 15 https://www.linuxfestnorthwest.org/conferences/2020
# Don't step in front of speeding cars, don't eat explosives