Re: How to find which switch port is associated with a parti…

+ (text/html)
Author: Mark Phillips
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: How to find which switch port is associated with a particular outlet
What would turning off the switch accomplish? If the roku is wired or
wireless, it would still stop working.

I looked into arp, and can't see how it can tell me the port number on the
switch. Here is what it shows for the roku device:

192.168.25.204           ether   00:0d:4b:d2:14:a4   C
enp4s0f2

Mark