Re: Learning Python

+ (text/html)
Author: Phil Waclawski
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Learning Python
VS Code is actually not bad (I still can't believe I'm saying this about a
MS product, what is the world coming to?) I have my students use pycharm
(the community version) which is also good.

There are so many books to learn from, check out packt publishing, they
have a free series that you can access online, if you want to download it
as a file (pdf mobi etc) or a paper book, that will cost you a bit, but not
bad.

Phil W