Re: Networking Question

+ (text/html)
Author: Thomas Scott
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Networking Question
@Michael - to remedy this, I've seen customers deploy things like super
flat topologies with VPLSs to tie it all together. It's always fun to have
to increase someones's mac table size as their apple TVs were edging out
their DHCP servers. I know you're paying me to do this, but an obligatory
"Your network is bad, and you should feel bad" is always on the tip of my
tongue.
<https://about.me/thomas.scott?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=edit_panel&utm_content=thumb>
Thomas Scott
about.me/thomas.scott