Re: SSDs versus spinning-rust drives

Author: Brian Cluff
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: SSDs versus spinning-rust drives
Hopefully Seagate has stated to make better drives since all the 2,3 and
4TB drives I bought for various servers I put them in.  I had a 100%
failure rate after about 2 years with Seagate drives.  I'll never buy
them again.  Thank goodness for RAID or it would have really been a mess
when they died.  There's a reason they are cheap.

Brian