Re: flash

+ (text/html)
Author: Jim
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: flash
If you do get the job, I'd suggest taking as many precautions as you can
think of.  They use Flash, so they're more likely to get hacked and have
data stolen.   I'd suggest taking every precaution you can think of to
minimize the damage done when a hacker steals their data which would
include your information such as bank account numbers if you'll be paid
via direct deposit.