Re: computer reboots on its own

+ (text/html)
+ image.jpg (image/jpeg)
Author: Donald Mac McCarthy
To: Main PLUG discussion list, Michael
Subject: Re: computer reboots on its own
I have had that happen before when a BIOS only partially supports boot
from USB. Have you booted from USB on that system before?

Do you have a CD you could burn the iso to and try. That sounds so...
old fashioned, but I have a couple of 10 yr old dell workstations that
don't properly USB boot that I used before I discovered I could replace
them with a couple of RasPis.

Mac