Re: What can I do with Cuda?

+ (text/html)
Author: Andrew McRobb
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: What can I do with Cuda?
I don't have full context in that department, but I'm pretty sure hash cat
uses GPU (not sure about CUDA) to decrypt hashes like MD5, I'm sure
definitely possible even in the AES encryption world. Nvidia made a
in-depth article on this using OpenGL and extensions if I recall. GPU world
is definitely a cool, but yet complicated world. lol