Re: printer stopped printing

+ (text/html)
Author: Brian Cluff
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: printer stopped printing
OK.. you need to resume your print queue.  Until you do all the print
queue will do will queue up jobs, but they will never print. Once the
print queue is resumed anything that is in the queue will start to print.

I can't remember which desktop you are running, but on KDE you can
pause/resume the queue by clicking on the list double bar or triangle on
the right side of the name of the printer when you click the little
printer icon in the system tray.   Wherever it is, it must be easily
clickable, because you probably accidentally clicked it at some point.

Brian Cluff