Re: megapixels/google drive

Author: Matt Graham
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: megapixels/google drive

On 2019-09-06 12:03, Michael wrote:
> I tried that jpg is still too big and png is still too big

"Too many pixels", not "file size is too large". A 4000x3000 image
will have 12,000,000 pixels whether it's JPEG or GIF or PNG or TIFF. If
that's really the problem, the only thing you can do is crop or resize
the image. Since you don't want to crop the image, you have to resize
it. That's Image->Scale Image in Gimp, YImageEditorMV.

--
Crow202 Blog: http://crow202.org/wordpress
There is no Darkness in Eternity