Re: taxes

+ (text/html)
Author: Mac
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: taxes
The paperwork seems easier for me to just be reimbursed for milage (I think current rate is 57.5 cents/mile) by my employer. With the caveats of stating that I am not an attorney or accountant, I couldn’t find a tax advantage or difference either way, but I only claim ~1500/mi per year. The disadvantage was holding onto all the supporting information for milage in case of an audit fell upon myself.

Mac