Re: What is the best: pdf2txt or pdf2text or pdftotext ?

Author: Brian Cluff
To: plug-discuss
New-Topics: Re: pdf2txt or pdf2text -- Thank you!
Subject: Re: What is the best: pdf2txt or pdf2text or pdftotext ?
I just checked, and my poppler-utils has pdftotext at /usr/bin/pdftotext
You can check where yours is by running:
dpkg -L poppler-utils |grep -i pdftotext
If you still can't find it, you may want to reinstalled you
poppler-utils package to see if you can get it to show up.
apt install --reinstall poppler-utils

Any PDF to TXT utility should be as good as another.

Brian Cluff