Re: Looking for a Cable Modem

Author: Dhruva Lokegaonkar
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Looking for a Cable Modem
I need one for my apartment, and one for my friend's apartment. Why
would Cox blacklist non-cox modems? They seem to support it as far as I
can tell from the website. I'm not too worried about speed, since I
probably won't go over the 150Mbps plan for a while. In fact I'll
probably start on the 10Mbps plan. I do plan on hosting my website,
though it barely gets any traffic, so that should be alright.