Looking for a Cable Modem

Author: Dhruva Lokegaonkar
To: PLUG
Subject: Looking for a Cable Modem
Hello,

I'm moving into a new apartment soon. So I'm gonna need two new modems.
I don't want to buy the ones provided by COX. (Too expensive). I'm
looking for two used DOCSIS 3.0 or 3.1 Modems. They don't need to have
Wireless functionality, though then I'll need access points too. If
someone has spare ones and are willing to sell, can they let me know.
I'm coming to tomorrow meeting, since I'll be presenting, so I can but
the modems then. I'm in no rush though, I need the modems by 15, which
is when I'm moving in. Thanks you.

P.S. I'm not sure if I need to tag the email with something when I post
something about buying or selling. ([Commercial], maybe). If so, let me
know, I'll take care next time.

--

Dhruva Lokegaonkar
<mailto:dhruva@lokegaonkar.in>