Re: Bootable CD ...

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael Butash
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Bootable CD ...
I'd check out clonezilla bootable images, I've booted a server on a vm and
started imaging other vms with it before, it's pretty cool. Using the
lite-server might add a quickie option to get it booted over the network.
Note: this puts a dhcp on your network, which will probably conflict with
your lan router, so use a crossover cable if possible or a separate
switch/vlan.

https://clonezilla.org/show-live-doc-content.php?topic=clonezilla-live/doc/11_lite_server
https://clonezilla.org/clonezilla-SE/

-mb