Re: Bootable CD ...

+ (text/html)
Author: Snyder, Alexander J
To: PLUG Distro
Subject: Re: Bootable CD ...
I wasn't able to go to Installfest, we had guests.

After they left, I went hunting in the garage and found an old DVD-R (USB).
I went to Best Buyand got a few blank DVDs. So, it won't read from a 2019
USB-SSD, but it'll boot from a ~2015 USB-DVD drive?

I can get into the CentOS 7 setup but it fails to verify the media, and
refuses to continue. When I skip verify, it still fails by saying the media
is not fit for install.

So now I'm really confused.

Thanks,
Alexander