Re: Bulk Sale of Computers and Supplies - Moving Sale

+ (text/html)
+ Untitled (text/plain)
Author: chadonald@yahoo.com
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Bulk Sale of Computers and Supplies - Moving Sale
Hello Andrew, I like to know more information about laptop and cables. Laptop works?What os is installed? Is laptop capable of running pheonix os? Im aways in need of different types of cables. Also looking for usb wifi antenna, hardrives for laptop and desktop. I don't own a raspberry pi yet but looking to purchase. Your selling small pc monitors, what size and are they touch screen?
  Thanks Donald
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Sat, May 25, 2019 at 3:03 PM, Andrew McRobb<> wrote: Hey guys I'm moving to an apartment June 5th, and I simply wont have time to game or have time and place for all my gear with my 4th month old son and my job promotion. So I want to get rid of everything and simply use the money to fix my good laptop to use anywhere.

Stuff I'm Selling:
- Gaming PC Tower with Keyboard and Mouse and power cable $500- 2 Mini Towers $40 each- 160 GB HDD Seagate $10- Any extra cables you can imagine (HDMI, power, usb): $1 or 50c each- small pc monitors: $10 each.- ASUS 27" Monitor $50 (willing to drop the price if you buy it with a PC)- Old Inspiron Laptop: $20- 50ft ethernet cable: $20
All machines have linux or FreeBSD on them. Only ever used for small jobs. Will clear drives and install with buyers preference OS if they like. Anything Debian, Arch or FreeBSD.
Let me know if any of you need more info on any the items or pictures. Cleaning things out at the moment. I live in East mesa, but willing to meet up anywhere in the valley. Such as phx, Mesa, Gilbert, or Scottsdale for buyers.---------------------------------------------------