Re: Help making php display larger

+ (text/html)
Author: Jim
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Help making php display larger
Thanks for the help.  I removed the [type=submit] from your example and
the buttons are the size I wanted.  So I have this at the beginning.

div.a {
  font-size: 70px;
}

input {
    font-size: 70px;
}

<?php

I set up this file submit form because of a friend of mine in
Indonesia.  Because of  recent riots there, the government has placed
restrictions on various social media apps.  My friend can send text, but
not pictures or sound.  Using whatsapp, she can receive pictures, but
not sound files.  I put an audio file on this computer and gave her the
url.  She was able to download it. I wanted to see if she can send
pictures or sounds using this form.  I guess I'll find out later
tonight.  Thanks for your help.