Re: OT: Would like to hire a video editor tutor ...

Author: Eric Oyen
To: Joe Lowder, Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: OT: Would like to hire a video editor tutor ...
Well, if it weren’t for my being totally blind, I might be able to help out. Back when I still had some eyesight (about 5%), I could edit my own videos. It was hard work and the editing tool wasn’t completely usable for someone with low vision. I actually miss being able to do this.

However, I can still assist in some ways, depending on the tool being used (I am most familiar with Apple’s iMovie). I am not sure what tools are available in Linux anymore (it’s been too long). Now, I do know that a multimedia suite exists in Linux that might have what you need.

Anyway, if you have questions, I might be able to answer some of them.

-Eric
From the Central Offices of the Technomage Guild, Multimedia creation Dept.
(623)399-5635