Re: Linux Mint mutes parts of music

+ (text/html)
Author: Victor Montoya
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Linux Mint mutes parts of music
I suggest Linux Calculate. It is a Gentoo based distro that I believe doesn't have pulse audio.
I also suggest Linux MX. It is Debian based and had system d and pulse audio by passed. It will also probably be easier to install and maintain. I find that many audio problems have their roots in System D and pulse audio.

Sent from my iPhone