Re: OT -> F$%I#@ Android decided not to show contact names..…

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael Butash
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: OT -> F$%I#@ Android decided not to show contact names...
If you log into the web for gmail and contacts, are they there? If so,
worst case restore the phone and reimport settings. I pick up lots of
random weirdness in every phone I've had, eventually it seems necessary to
just start over. Much like windoze...

I always seem to lose a bunch of contacts between upgrades, every vendor
loves to set their default preferences to anything but what you want it
seems, so stuff seems to slip away for me every time with users bound only
to a local storage mechanism, or lost among one of another half-dozen
accounts on the phone. I wish there were better options other than
diligence.

-mb