Re: I just got a ransomware email--what to do?

+ (text/html)
Author: Andrew McRobb
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: I just got a ransomware email--what to do?
I don't know how Microsoft handles emails, but in Gmail we have a "Show
Original" option on every email received. That will show every everything
from domains, IPs, authentication, timestamps. This will give every
possible detailed needed by someone from the FBI that can use this as a
good reference point.