Re: Topic split. Arch on laptops.

+ (text/html)
Author: Kevin Fries
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Topic split. Arch on laptops.
My main working / development laptop is a HP Pavilion with an I5 that I got cheap at CostCo.  Windows has been banished from the hard drive, Arch Linux has been installed in its place, and I have had Zero issues with my system.

Love Arch, changed over from Ubuntu several years ago and my constant search for the next Linux Distro was over.  Since converting to Arch, my system has been the most stable it's ever been.

Kevin

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​