Re: Sync Evolution contacts and calendar with iPhone?

+ (text/html)
Author: Stephen Partington
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Sync Evolution contacts and calendar with iPhone?
You may find what you want/need with Nextcloud. There are a number of
contact/calendar sync options that you can roll into Nextcloud that would
accomplish this. and it would give you a google drive like tool for files
that would not live on google/microsoft/apple.

On Sun, Feb 24, 2019 at 2:40 PM Stephen Elliott <>
wrote:

> Can I sync Evolution contacts and calendar with iPhone?
>
> If not, what phone os will work well, without exposing my information to
> Google or Microsoft? Where do I find documentation to set up?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Stephen

Stephen