Re: used computers

Author: Harold Hartley
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: used computers
There is a place in Phoenix. It's called westech recyclers, 220 S. 9th st #400.
S 9th st is off E jefferson St. once on S 9th st go all the way to E Jackson st take a right go all the way to the end of building, take a right and another right and it's the first door of that building when you enter parking lot.
Now if your not driving you can get off the light rail just before stadium and walk to end of stadium where a small street is, cross the street and inder the bridge and you will see building at the first door by a wheelchair ramp. that's it.

On Sat, Feb 9, 2019, at 16:22, Brian Kennedy wrote:
> Hello all!
>
> I'm new to the area and have wondered if there are any good places to
> browse/buy used computers/parts. In Portland and Chicago there's these
> GNU/Linux-friendly computer recycling & education communities called
> "Free Geek" https://www.freegeek.org/ Is there anything like that in
> the Phoenix metro?
>
> thanks so much,
> BK