Re: learning to write code

Author: Harold Hartley
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: learning to write code
I know how to setup my own desktop using scripts and other tools. The big things are to make apps or getting close caption support in gnome, kde and other desktops, as well as apps to allow the deaf to play a podcast that would display on the desktop and have more close caption in video's and other ways for close caption to be useful for the hard of hearing and the deaf.

Harold Hartley
17632 N. 5th place
Phoenix, AZ 85022