Re: learning to write code

Author: PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: learning to write code

I'm a PHP dev and do not work with C. I understand most of Linux is
written in C. There are others who know more than I.

I have the soft cover of this book
https://www.dipmat.univpm.it/~demeio/public/the_c_programming_language_2.pdf
I think it is a good book.

I happened upon this site some time ago :
https://www.cprogramming.com/

Someone who does Open Source Linux programming might have better
feedback.