Re: learning to write code

+ (text/html)
Author: kelly stephenson
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: learning to write code
Harold,

Writing code is a lot of fun and there are so many different kinds of
coders out there. I enjoy working with embedded products and sometimes PC
applications. On the other hand I don't enjoy web based programming at
all. I would say think about why you want to code and find a good project
to do. Don't worry about making the project something nobody has done
before. If you see something interesting then build it! I've built
several devices that already exist just because I thought it would be a
good learning experience. Once you narrow down the kind of coding you want
to do then put your google foo to use and you will find a tremendous amount
of resources to start your journey.

Happy Coding!

Kelly