Re: Potential Phoenix Area Collective Meetup - March 25th

+ (text/html)
Author: Eric Oyen
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Potential Phoenix Area Collective Meetup - March 25th
I would very much like to attend. However, I am not sure what time or location yet (not published). Also, I may need ride assistance as some locations in the tempe mesa area are not well served by the valley metro transit system. Also, given the hours of operation, should I leave that part of the valley after 7 pm, I have no guarantees of being able to make it home as the distance involved means I will be transferring to a route that goes by my place after the last bus has gone by for end of line service. That would leave me stuck in downtown with more than 10 miles to hoof it.

Anyway, I can be reached by return email or via phone at (623)399-5635

Btw, I would drive, but being blind rather precludes that idea for fairly obvious reasons.

-Eric