Re: Plug

+ (text/html)
Author: Andrew McRobb
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Plug
As long as the messages don't say something along the lines of "How do
computer?" or they get repetitive I'm sure it's not trolling. Plus I agree
with Enrique, Michael has responded to some threads he fixed it himself
after a while.

Pretty sure lot of us had the same kind of questions when first starting to
use Linux for the first time.

Cheers!